Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Christmas Story

So last night was the performance of the Christmas play I was directing/producing/everything at my church. The kids were great! They remembered their lines, they gave it their all, they rocked. So the play was about giving and trusting that God will do something amazing with what you give (no matter how small) even if you never learn what an impact your giving made. I was praying we would reach even just ONE person and inspire them to give and trust God. Well, I guess we did.

After the play a mom stopped me to tell me how good it was, how great the kids were, etc. AND the cutest story ever. Her 4 year old daughter was in the audience and her AWANA Christmas party was right after the play. When she went up to get her gift, she chose a BOY gift and turned around and gave it to her brother! She wanted nothing for herself, only to give a gift to her brother.

Thank you Jesus that we reached someone, that little girl made three months of work worthwhile!

No comments: