Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pay

So my niece has finally discovered dolls.  I thought it would never happen, but today she got her doll she named, Pay.  I think it's a cute name.  She's like a mini-Barbie with plastic clothes that clip on.
Alarielle is obsessed!  It was the cutest thing ever to watch her playing with Pay all day long.  She even snuggled into bed, put Pay on her pillow, covered her up, and "had a sleepover" with Pay!  Then her and Pay "got dressed for school" and "got purses on so we're ready to go".  Oh man, I wish I could have just followed her around with a video camera!  But my favourite moment of all came when we were putting our shoes on to take Pay to meet grandma.  Alarielle was holding Pay, spinning around saying, "Pay, you're my perfect doll!"

AWWW!

No comments: