Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Decision


So I've made a decision. Not sure how well I'll manage to carry it out, but by the grace of God I'll be able to do it!

I've decided all those adults (that act like hormonal teenagers) can jump in a lake for all I care. THEY aren't my job. THEY aren't my problem even.
My job, my calling, my passion and my responsibility (on paper and off) are my kids. That's what I need to worry about. That's what I need to spend my emotional and physical energy on, all of it!
As long as I can honestly say that I am doing EVERYTHING in my capabilities to be the best teacher, model and nurturer to those little lambs God has placed in my care, then that's IT! Everyone else can just, well....I'm sure you get the point. ;)
THIS is who God made me to be!

No comments: