Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sing It Again, Sam!

So one of my little girls has decided she just looooves me lately! It's super cute and sweet.
Yesterday, we were visiting where she's gonna go to kindergarten next year. We were holding hands walking down the hall and she started singing softly to herself. It took me a second to get what she was singing. You know that tune "If You're Happy and You Know It"? Well to that tune she was singing "Mrs. R, Mrs. R, Mrs. R" over and over again.
She has also started complimenting everything I wear, by that I mean EVERYTHING! Every piece of jewellry, clothing, hair accessory, even my school keychain!
Another teacher came in the classroom the other day and I gushed over her amazing shoes. I was wearing green flip flops. My little self-esteem booster heard me and rushed to let me know, "Mrs. R, your shoes are pretty too! I like your shoes!"
Can I just carry her around in my pocket and pull her out when I need to think I'm awesome?

No comments: