Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 24, 2011

More Snippets...










It's always busy in our class, cold weather or not! The last few weeks it's been WAY to cold to venture outside. So what do you do? Bring the snow inside of course! The kids were in awe of the fact that we had snow IN the classroom. Especially when I dumped the dinosaur bucket in it!
One afternoon C came running up to me, wanting me to come see his letters that he built in the block centre. I was so surprised & proud when I saw his "T" and "I" he built all by himself. When the other kids saw what he was doing, they wanted to make letters too. What a great afternoon!
A few days later we FINALLY got a break in the weather & ventured outside with another Early Ed class for some fun. We built with coloured ice blocks, painted snow with coloured water & made snow angels. There's always something to do around here!

No comments: