Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Birthday in Preschool Land

Today is my birthday. I've always loved birthdays. I firmly believe everyone should have a big deal made of them on their birthday. I have never expected this to occur at school though! Yes people always wished me a happy birthday, the occasional person would give me a card, but today was completely different.
My fabulous EAs in my morning class took it upon themselves to throw me a mini-party during class! They brought in cupcakes (with pink icing of course), had the kids all sign a card for me, they bought me a present & everyone sang "Happy Birthday". It was so sweet! I almost choked up. I have never felt so loved & appreciated at school before, it was downright touching. What a fabulous day!
And I think I might still be on a sugar buzz from those cupcakes! ;)

No comments: