Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 19, 2012

My Baby

My baby.  My beautiful, sweet, probably only baby.  Therein lies my recent issue.
Lately I have been really struggling emotionally watching my beautiful girl grow up.  She's been changing so fast recently which has been very exciting but also heartbreaking.  It hit me that I will probably never have this again.  As I pack away all the adorable newborn clothes she no longer fits I realize I'll never use them again.  As I celebrate with my friends that are expecting I realize I'll never be pregnant again.  I am so incredibly in love with Elli & so grateful for the miraculous blessing she is, but at the same time I'm really struggling knowing I'll never get to do it again.  It has been the greatest thing we've ever done & it's tough to know we'll never get to do it again.
Maybe I could just freeze time & keep her a baby for a year or two.  ;)

No comments: