Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Whole New World!

I am such a proud Momma today!  I'm always proud of course, but today she astounded me.  For weeks now she's been so frustrated & sad all time, she's spent hours each day crying & crying.  All because she couldn't crawl.  She's been so close for the longest time but has only been able to go backwards which only would make her angrier.
I've been at my wits end as to how to help her.  I even got desperate enough to look up youtube clips on how to help your baby crawl.  Nada.  Completely didn't work at all.  I can't tell you how many articles I've read on the topic & I was beginning to think life was never going to change.  She would be frustrated & screaming forever & I would be frustrated & at my wits end forever.
Then today she bum scooted over three feet to come see me!!  She did it several more times through the day & I almost cried.  I'm so happy she won't be as frustrated any more.  I'm so happy that her world is opening up in a new way for her.  I'm so happy that she conquered something that was difficult for her. My sweet baby girl is growing up & I'm so excited & melancholy at the same time.  :)

No comments: