Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sew Fun!

Well here are a few pictures of a few of things I've been sewing. :)

Here's a summer dress I whipped up.  After putting it together I decided to shorten it several inches & to add some tie-up halter straps.

This is my FAVOURITE new item.  It's a twist on a skirt extender I saw on Pinterest.  I used Heat n'Bond to add lace ruffles to a slip I had, it worked so well I'm going to make a white one too!  Here's a picture of the slip itself & what it looks like under a skirt I bought (it was $5, how could I not even though it was too short).

Next is a "pillowcase" dress I also found on Pinterest.  It's actually made from a super soft, flowy knit fabric.  A length of ribbon serves as "straps" & here I paired it with a polka dot belt.  It's going to be so cool & comfy for the summer.


No comments: