Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Fun With Toddlers 2

Elli was having a day of being especially 2 years old.  All day long, ALL day long, she was adamant that everything in the entire world belonged to her.
At Costo: "My cookie.  My cracker.  My nama (banana).  My house (a tool shed on display).  My book.  My Fwozen (Frozen DVD)."
In the car: "My twuck (truck).  My red car.  My dasses (sunglasses)."
While baking brownies with me: "My egg.  My chockit (chocolate).  My poon (spoon).  My cake."
The worst of course was every time her brother touched ANYTHING in the house.  Didn't matter if it was his clothes, his toys, her toys, her clothes.  Didn't matter if it was the kitchen chair or her most treasured possession.
It was so ridiculous it was funny by the end of the day.  Especially when the following happened:
Elli was finally happily playing her blocks & ignoring her brother who was crawling all over me.
I started kissing his cheeks cuz it makes him giggle like crazy & I said, "Kisses for Mommy!"
Elli immediately dropped her blocks, came running over yelling, "My kisses!  My kisses!"
Well, that's one way to get her give me kisses. ;)

No comments: