Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

The God

So I had the incredible privilege of putting my nieces to bed tonight.  Naestra wanted me to "say prayers to the God" with her.  So cute!
So we recited the Lord's Prayer together, and I was nearly in tears.  It was so cute, sweet and beautiful to see her little smiling face staring up at me while she said the Lord's Prayer in her adorable little voice.  I could seriously barely handle the sweetness of the moment.
When I put Alarielle to bed she was feeling a little sad that Mommy wasn't there to "say prayers to the God" with her, so she was pretty tearful.  I was just stroking her head and talking to her while she hugged my arm.  I almost cried it was so sweet.
Especially when every few minutes, through her tears, she'd look up at me and and half smile and say "Auntie, I got you" while hugging my arm extra hard.
I don't know what I did to deserve them in my life, never mind their amazing love, but I'm so glad God gave them to us.

No comments: