Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Chapter

So we get possession of our new (but old) house today!!
I'm super excited, totally worried & pretty stressed out....normal for new home-buyers I'm told.
This may sound silly to some, but oh well...
I feel like this is the beginning of an exciting, crazy new chapter for Nato & me.
It's like our real, grown-up lives are starting now with the house, my first teaching contract, Nato's promotion a few months ago.
A LOT has been happening this summer, good stuff, but still a lot.
Even though we've been married 3 1/2 years now, and they've been busy, crazy, wonderful years...it still feels like NOW life is really starting.
So, here we go life, we're ready for you! (I hope!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats to you and Nat, It's a big step you are taking.. may you enjoy all of the novelties and bumps along the way.