Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Explain, please!

Some days, well, most days, I wish I could ask my kids to explain what they just said. Two perfect examples happened this week.
I was helping one of my little girls so I was crouched down beside her. She rubbed my shoulder and said, "You're nice and clean."
Ummm...thanks?
Waiting around after school yesterday for a little guy to get picked up after all the other kids had gone. As I mentioned in a previous post, his favourite song is "Eye of the Tiger". Well, he attempted to explain the song to me. A few quotes of what he said.
"I like the punching part. The girl punches."
Me: "I didn't know there was a girl in the song."
"Yeah, a girl and a tiger. 'Eye of' is the girl and 'tiger' is the girl. 'Eye of' is trying to beat 'tiger' so that's why there's punching. Like this." Began punching the air.

Again, ummmm...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog