Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

More Snippets...


As I walked to the printer down the hall from my classroom I overheard a few first & second graders discussing their play plans for recess:
"So we're playing wedding, right?"
"No, first we have to have a rehearsal!"
"I'm the flower girl!"
"Come on husband, hurry up!"

I tried to m
ake it around the corner before bursting into laughter. So sweet!

We have dress up clothes in our room right now and boy are the kids into it! They mostly fight over being the puppy & kitty. One little guy was dressed up as the puppy & another asked him, "What's your name, puppy?"
"I'm Music Dog. I sing my favourite song."
He then proceeded to "bark" his favourite song. It took me a few seconds to recognize it (give me a break, he was barking it). It was "Eye of the Tiger"! He was unmistakably barking "Eye of the Tiger"!
I got some awesome pics of the kids in various costumes for our yearbook. My perso
nal fav is of our twin boys posing together, both dressed as princesses. Love it!
Below is a pic my EA took of my after the kids had dressed me in a lovely paisley vest and purple lei.

No comments: