Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Middle Names

I was chatting with a former fav student & his parents the other day. He's quite obsessed right now with knowing everyone's full name, how to spell it & all of your relatives & friends' names too. For a few minutes he bombarded me with:
"What's your name? What's your first name? What's your middle name? How you spell it? What's your mom name? What's your dad name? What's your huband name? What's your sister name?" on and on it went.
So I started asking him back,
"How do you spell your name?"
He spelt it.
"What's your middle name?"
"Johnathon."
"No, that's your brother's name? What's your middle name?" I asked again.
His dad piped in, "What does daddy call you when you don't listen?"
Expecting, I assume him to say his full name.
He thought for a moment, then declared, "Snotty bear!"
His mom laughed so hard she almost fell over.
Awesome.

No comments: