Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Encouraging Words

My oldest niece has recently been overcoming her fear of water. Her grad one class has started swimming lessons and she absolutely loves it (provided she doesn't have to get her face wet of course). She's been begging my sister to take her and her brother and sisters swimming altogether. Considering my sister just gave birth to her 4th child, this won't be happening any time soon.
I told her that I would take her and her 4 yr old sister swimming over summer holidays. She was placated by this idea and excitedly ran over to her sister. "Auntie's going to take us swimming! You're going to sink like a ROCK!"

I almost fell over I was laughing so hard.

1 comment:

Erie said...

Ahh, big sisters. How did the world revolve without them? :D