Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

More Snippets...

I was in the bathroom with the girls washing my hands.
D looked over at me & gave me an unusual compliment,
"You're a good hand washer."

Walking down the hallway to the classroom with a few little ones when N excitedly started pointing at the classroom door,
"I found it! I found it! I found Missa Awr! Dere it is!"

This one's not about me, but D insists on calling my one EA, Kirsten, Mister Kirsten! Makes me giggle every time.

Every little girl in my afternoon class is in love with one little boy, M. I don't blame them, he's super cute & SOO sweet. We did a scooter board relay race in gym today & we encourage them to cheer for their friends. Well when it was M's turn they ALL cheered, "Go M! Go M!" over & over again, regardless of what team they were on.
The best part though, is even when M's turn was over & two completely different students were racing they all continued to cheer for M!

No comments: