Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Tony Stark?

So this post isn't about my classroom kids, but one of my nephews instead. Still so cute I had to share it!
My hubby & I were babysitting our two nephews, 6 & 7 years old, on Saturday night. It was lots of fun. Besides the epic Nerf battle that broke out between the three of them, one hilarious thing happened.
I literally just walked through the door when the 6 year old comes running towards me,
"Auntie Manda! Auntie Manda! I want you to name your baby Tony Stark! Will you? Will you really name your baby Tony Stark in real life, Auntie Manda?"
*I should explain here my husband & I are expecting our miracle baby in May*
This went on all night. And I mean ALL night.
Every five minutes.
"But will you for real name your baby Tony Stark? Wouldn't that be cool, Auntie Manda if your baby grew up to be Iron Man? Are you going to name your baby Tony Stark? If I had a boy I would name him Tony Stark. Your baby could be Iron Man, Auntie Manda."
After about an hour & a half of this I sought to get him on a different track with, what if it's a girl baby?
No problem, he had the solution for that too, Padme (from Star Wars).
Well I guess that's settled then! ;)

3 comments:

Reker Family said...

Yay for getting pregnant! I have been following your blog for a bit, Cindy Munn sent me as we had infertility issues also and still do we adopted our son! I am so excited for you

Denise

Manda said...

Cindy's so awesome! I'm glad you've enjoyed my random musings. :) Cindy showed me a pic of your beautiful little guy, congrats on being new parents yourself!

Erie said...

Isn't it wonderful that you don't have to worry about pouring over those pesky name books? He's got it all handled for you ;)

<3

P.S. Eeeeee!