Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!



















Then it was just a mad scramble to find enough unbreakable ornaments for two trees! ;)
But it all worked out and the trees look great. The kids had SO much fun decorating them (as they do every year). It always makes me giggle to see the trees 3/4 decorated since they can't reach the top. So sweet!
I always love seeing how (particularly) the students with Autism love the tree. Every year my Autistic students will lay under it, looking up at the lights, walk around the tree for ages, rearrange the ornaments, etc. I remember being little and spending hours just staring at the tree daydreaming.
P.S. I apologize that part of this post appears to be underlined. I can't seem to fix it! I'm not exactly a techie!



No comments: