Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Randomness

Today my little girl with Autism was being pretty silly & giggly. At one point she came up to me, sniffed my arm, looked at me & declared "L, M, N, O, P!" & ran away. Okaaaayy...

I was trying to get one of my fav little guys to do a speech game with me & he was being a bit of a stinker, trying to crawl away or drop to the floor. Finally he looked at me with emphatic arm motions & announced, "Missa Awr, I just too busy."

Just for fun we pulled out a bucket of rubber chickens during gym time. Thought the kids might get a kick out of throwing them in a big bin. They went bonkers for them! Before I knew it there was chickens literally flying everywhere! One little guy threw a few in the air & yelled, "It's a flying chicken party!"

No comments: