Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

The More & Less of the Second Time Around

As the day I go from mom of one to mom of two quickly approaches my mind has been turning to "mores" & the "lesses" of take two.
I want to:
Breastfeeding more.  I had supply issues last time around & would love to supplement less.
Baby wear more.  I now have a busy, curious toddler to keep up with. Bring on the slings & wraps!
Second guess myself less.  There were so many times looking back I know I should have followed what my head & heart were telling me to do/not do with Elli.
Listen to others less. Unless it is a person I trust & respect enough to ASK for advice, I probably don't need it.
Rest more.  Easier said than done with a toddler, but sitting on the floor cuddling my Elli & playing with her when baby sleeps is much more important than cleaning.
Panic less. This is a biggie for me! Every cough isn't need for concern!
Exercise more.  Getting out for walks, swimming & getting on the treadmill helped me feel much better in all ways, need to do it more!

On top of it all, if some or none of these actually happen, I need to relax.  :)

No comments: