Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Things They Say!

My nieces and nephews honestly say the funniest things! A few examples I just had to share:
Alarielle: Auntie, what are you doing with Christmas?
Me: I'm not doing anything with Christmas. What are you doing with Christmas?
Alarielle: Being silly!

Naters: Scared of rockets! Scared of rockets! (while watching WALLE)
Zack: (putting his arm around Naters) You don't have to be scared of rockets, or even thunder, because Jesus is with you!

Alarielle: (at the top of her voice while jumping on the bed) I love you Naestra! I always have! (Naestra is her sister)

Naestra: (looking outside) Where Christmas lights?
Me: The Christmas lights are off because the sun is waking up. They'll come back on when the moon wakes up.
Naestra: Moon seeping?
Me: Yup, the moon is sleeping.
Naestra: (putting her finger to her lips) Shhh. Quiet for moon seeping.

No comments: