Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why Now?

That's what I've been asking myself today, why today?  Why this week?   Why now?  Why at all, really.  Why at the end of a week that has left me exhausted, drained and weak in every way possible did God allow this to happen too?  Why did he take away the one good thing I had, and then let me be torn apart to my core?
I have an interview for a job I desperately want and had thought I would be great for in 14 hours. But after today I honestly can't think of a single reason why they should hire me.  I can't even say I believe I'm a great teacher, or even a very good one.  If they were to ask me the typical interview questions "Why should we hire you?", I wouldn't have an answer.  All I can think of or hear in my mind is that I'm a failure, I'm a mediocre teacher at best, etc. etc.  
Why?  That's all I want to know.  God, why?  The person who tore my heart out today, why?  Why?

No comments: