Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mirror, mirror...


I got to see myself reflected in a tiny little mirror yesterday afternoon, so great! During free play 2 of my little guys wandered into circle corner and started pulling things out of my "off limits, teacher only" box I use for circle. I followed them and asked them what they were looking for. They both were looking for our rhythm sticks, wanting to sing our "This is the way we tap our sticks" song (that I sneakily use to teach up, down, left & right).
So I sat on the floor, let my little J & S share the teacher's spot. It was amazing! J started taking us through the ENTIRE circle routine. Every word I say/sing, every move I make, every idiosynracy of mine...it was the funniest, cutest thing I think I've ever seen! I was seriously in tears it was so funny.
He even imitated me not being able to find something I needed (sadly that happens pretty much every day). I haven't had that much fun at school in weeks.
I couldn't believe J had actually memorized every word and move I make. If you ever think they're not watching, you couldn't be more mistaken! They take in WAY more than we think!

No comments: