Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

*Happy Sigh*

So yesterday was just an awesome day!
I had a meeting with someone that I was DREADING! I can't stand confrontation. I'm not usually very good at it and I usually get very emotional. But this one went better tahn I could have ever hoped. TY Jesus!
I had an awesome Family Programming Session with one of my special little guys. We went to a park and he sat on my lap while we swung on the swings. And while we swung he started singing "Hosanna". :)
Then I got home from school and you know what was waiting for me? My hubby making tacos for supper and flowers on the table. *sigh* It was so sweet!
Then the cherry on top was that we booked our flights to Halifax for August! We've never been on an actual vacation since getting together over 5 years ago. I'm SO excited!!
I wish every day could be that awesome!

No comments: