Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall




I really do love fall. The colours, the brisk breeze (knowing Christmas is around the corner) and the fun stuff we do in my class. Two of my fav activities each year are putting fresh cranberries in the water table (the kids go crazy for it) and having a leaf "fight" with my little ones. I use fake leaves (they sell them for decorating I think), fill a big bag with them, go into the circle corner and let them go nuts! It inevitably turns into burying Mrs. R in leaves, but I don't mind. I usually spend the rest of the day finding leaves stuck all over me, in my hair and down my shirt (will never fully figure out how they manage that one). I wish I could post pics of the kids covered in leaves, but you'll have to make do with pics of ME covered in leaves!

No comments: