Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Yet More Snippets...

Before I share another snippet from sweet little C, I need to explain that one of my EAs is very petite. I mean, very petite. We have Jr. High students in our school & she regularly gets mistaken for one. :)
So we're in the Sky Lounge (our indoor playspace) & one little guy with Autism crawls into this caterpillar tunnel we have (from Toys R Us). My EA crawls in to play a game of peek-a-boo with him, cuz, well, she can fit in there! Even before I got pregnant there was no way my 5ft 9in self would squeeze in there.
C peeks into the tunnel to see one of her teachers in there & starts giggling. She looks over at me & says, "*giggle* My teacher is so little! I told my sister Hailey one of my teachers is real little but she didn't believe me. *giggle"

In my afternoon class is one of my favs, A. He's a sweet little guy, but man is that kid hairy! It sounds mean, but seriously, he's full blooded Italian and hairy! His back, arms, legs, etc. which is kinda surprising on a 4 yr old.
So yesterday we were in the gym & I was doing a quick count to see if everyone had arrived yet, "Oh, A isn't here yet." I commented.
One sweet little guy looks around, "Oh yeah. A isn't here. Where is that furry little dude?"
Not ashamed to say I almost fell on the floor laughing. Wait, my EA did fall on the floor laughing. Yes, same EA so I guess she didn't have that far to fall.

No comments: