Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Baby Album

So with all this time on my hands I at least got the baby album finished ahead of time!  I got the idea of pre-making an album from the magazine Scrapbooks, Etc & I love how it turned out!  I got small a 4x6 photo album in green (gender neutral colour) & split it into sections with tabs to denote each month of baby's first year.  The last half of the album is split up into holidays & family events that will be taking place in baby's first year (family member birthdays, Easter, our anniversary, etc.)
Then I added embellishments on each page & will simply slip in 4x6 (or smaller) photos as the year goes along.  All I need to do once baby arrives is print off pics & fill in the journaling spots.  So excited!




1 comment:

Erie said...

Wow!! I never thought of doing a "scrapbook" that way!! Just using a regular album! It's amazing! I love it!! :D

So excited for you!!!