Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hmmm...

Strange isn't it? To think about where we were when we were starting out our "grown-up" lives. Say right after high school or during university.
Even stranger to think how we thought our life would turn out back then.
Sitting on the couch this evening, looking at my gr 12 scrapbook. On the couch with me was my bff from way back then. On the floor playing were her two beautiful little ones.
There we were, remembering where we've been, what we wanted, what we thought we were going to get out of life.
I'm married and a teacher, she's getting divorced, has two great little boys, she's even gone back to school recently.
Neither one of us are anywhere near where we thought we would be. But that's okay. Some of it's better, some not so great. Just had me reflecting. We thought we had it all together, all figured out, all planned out.
Hmmmm...
Interesting, isn't it?

No comments: