Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Deatils

The incredibly awesome thing about the God I worship and adore is that He adores me right back.  I am His child and He is my Father.  That means He cares about every tiny detail in my life, cuz that's what a loving father does.
He cares if I got a flat tire on the way home, He cares if I have a cold, He cares if I hurt someone's feelings...He CARES.
Even more amazing than that, is the fact that He cares that much about every other person too, whether they recognize it or not.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am always amazed that no matter what I do, He is always there. And that, while he could have taken himself down off the cross, He CHOSE not to. And while I don't always understand why things happen, like the car breaking down, or moving across the country, I am always shocked at the reasons that I can see when I look behind me.