Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 1, 2009

*sigh*

So another school year is drawing to a close and I am forced to think about the coming fall and new school year that approaches.  And it's very discouraging.
I have been subbing for over 1 year now, had a few temporary positions and a couple of interviews for permanent jobs, and...nothing.
I have absolutely no possibilities of having a full or even part time teaching job this fall.
I know God wants me to teach, but that can be interpreted so many ways!
Does he want me to be a full time teacher in a regular school?  Does he want me to teach as a sub?  Does he want me to teach in a ministry capacity only?
I've even been having crazy thoughts of trying to open a Christian preschool.  Is THAT what he wants me to do?
I really wish I knew or at least had some idea of which direction to head in.  I am grateful to have a decent amount of subbing to keep me working, but it's so frustrating at the same time.
I want to KNOW.  I want to feel like I belong somewhere.  I want to have my own group of kids to connect with and pour love into.
*sigh*

No comments: